Conditions of use
This website contains data and information of all kinds, which are protected by brand or copyright law in favour of the service provider, or in individual cases also in favour of third parties. It is therefore prohibited, to download, copy or distribute the website in its entirety or in individual parts. Technically limited copying for the purposes of browsing is permitted, provided this is not for commercial purposes, as well as long-term copying for one’s own use.
2. A link may be made to this website, provided that it serves only as a cross-reference. The service provider retains the right to rescind permission. The framing of this website is not permitted.
3. The service provider assumes responsibility for the content of this website. according to the legal provisions. References and links to websites of third parties does not mean that the service provider is responsible for the content behind the reference or link. The content does not denote responsibility by the service provider for the data and information provided there, unless the service provider has knowledge of the content and it is technically possible and reasonable to prevent a link in the event of unlawful content. The service provider has no influence upon the content contained behind the link. The service provider is therefore not liable for unlawful, erroneous or incomplete content and for damages that may be caused by use of content behind the link.
4. Use of the Internet is at the user’s own risk. The provider of services is not liable, in particular, for technically-related failure of the Internet or access to the Internet.
5. The place of jurisdiction, provided this is legally permissible, is the location of the head office. German law applies.
6. The service provider retains the right to modify these conditions of use from time to time and to adapt this for technical or legal developments. In the event of the invalidity of individual regulations of this usage agreement, the overall validity remains unaffected.
7. Personal data, which is collected by the service provider as part of the user relationship, will be stored only by the service provider, and will be processed and used to set up and transact the user relationship.
8. Your data will be treated confidentially at all times and will only be used for the purposes for which it has been submitted. Insofar as electronic storage is carried out, then this will be in accordance with the current data protection provisions.